How it works
ZenYala aligns your team with one common place to manage issues, meetings, decisions and actions
- Organize and share key issues and documents
- Dynamically update meeting agenda
- Send and manage invitations for entire meeting or individual agenda items
- Securely access documents used for making decisions
- Vote and run polls electronically
- Create action items, set deadlines, and assign owners
- Meet in Person or remotely using iPad or web app
- Broadcast meeting to all participants
- Instantly access any background information
- Comment on action items for consideration at future meetings
- Automatically send reminders and track action item progress
- Ensure compliance with governance requirements
ZenYala’s secure software is designed to work before, during and after meetings:
Focus on efficient preparation.
- ZenYala provides a singular secure space to organize meaningful topics and goals for your next meeting.
- Agenda, contents, documents and decisions are dynamically updated by individual owners for each Issue.
- Messages and comments are linked to appropriate Issues, agenda items and supporting documents.
Prioritized, informed decision making.
- With ZenYala each participant is guided through that Meeting’s decision-making objectives.
- For each Issue, draft Decisions are updated and shared during the Meeting. Discussion leaders can trigger voting or polling on the spot.
- Resulting Decisions and Actions are documented for future reference.
Organized closure on Actions and issues.
- Actions are recorded in real-time for organized follow-up. Actions are tied to original Decisions and Issues, to preserve context and enable information access.
- Action item owners report interim milestones – with everyone staying informed!
- ZenYala sends automatic reminders and updates on assigned Actions to increase the accountability.
- No more loss of context of a Decision or who was assigned what Actions.